To introduce Massage Therapy to current and new patients we are offering one-time Special Offer of a One Hour Massage for $29 on a first come first serve basis. We also have low cost monthly programs for Massage Therapy (The Rub Club!) for as little as $39.95 a month.
The Benefits Of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
For more information on massage or to schedule your One Hour Massage, call 801-567-0557 or CLICK HERE
The Institute offers Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Massage, and other Wellness Modalities in Salt Lake City and surrounding areas including West Jordan, South Jordan, Draper, Sandy, Murray, and all other Salt Lake Metro Areas. Come experience the difference at The Institute!
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net